CORPORATE TRAVEL INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
With over 25 years of comprehensive travel industry experience at esteemed Travel Management companies, such as Kuoni, Rosenbluth, Amex Travel, CWT and FCM Travel solutions, Nicolette Pretorius has profited from incredible practice and finessed her craft.
The last 16 years have been spent in the global sector for numerous platinum accounts ranging from R 40 million to R 1 billion. She has had the advantage of exploring the numerous roles in the business such as a Business Development Manager, Head of Account Management and Global Account Manager, thereby acquiring a wealth of knowledge in all facets of the Travel Industry.
Through the management of multi-national accounts Nicolette developed her skill set and can now deliver firsthand expert advice on your business needs. Her focus is to assist Corporate Companies with the best possible return on their investment.
Monique Diez has vast experience in the travel industry complimented by various business qualifications (MBA and CPLC at Wits Business School). Her time in travel includes consulting at Travel Connections and account management, supplier negotiations and business information analysis at Tourvest Travel Services, as well as being head of strategy, sales and commercial development with Travelport and head of sales at Sabre, both GDS.
Recent projects include defining and implementing a corporate client strategy for a travel management company, developing and launching the ASATA (Association of Southern African Travel Agents) consultant profile management tool (and facilitating the client TMC tender process.
Monique is also the founder of MD Dynamics, where the focus includes business and personal development and is an accredited Enneagram facilitator, GC Index Partner and Leadership Management International licensee and facilitator.
TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
COVID 19 RECOVERY PLAN:
- Travel Policy
- Spend Management
- Traveller Engagement
- Duty of Care
TRAVEL PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
- Travel Policy Compliance, Improvement and Recommendations
- Service Level Agreement and KPI Measurement
- Traveller Engagement
- Cost Saving Initiatives
- Duty of Care Programme
- Supplier Negotiation and Contracts
- Travel Policy Audit
- Service Fee Audit
- Reporting Audit
- Support throughout the entire tender process, including Terms of Reference, Submissions, Evaluation, Selection and Implementation
Companies are moving over to online tools and streamlining the booking process. The technology
provides cost savings opportunities and allows for further travel policy compliances well as traveller behaviour management.
- Online Implementation Assistance with TMC
- Online Adoption
- Rate Checks
Dashboards give you a high-level view of your travel spend, which is critical for budgeting and planning purposes:
- Customised Dashboards
- Traveller Behaviour and Trends
- Analytics and Statistics
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENTS
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders
- Interpret and monitor client contract, pricing and service level agreements
- Travel Management Business plans
- Supplier Negotiations
- Quarterly Business Reviews to stakeholders on expenditure, business plans, travel trends and traveller behaviours.
- Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Travel Policy Compliance
- Cost savings Initiatives
- The application of project management to the creation and development of small and/or large-scale corporate events such as conferences or corporate events